I’m excited to be speaking on this upcoming event for IPE. Use my promo code FSPI50 to get $50 off the standard tuition for each person you register for this course.
LLC Formation for Paralegals
Register now for our Video Webinar, LLC Formation for Paralegals, taking place on Thursday, December 16, 2021.
Date and Time:
Thursday, December 16, 2021
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
$99 – First Registrant
$89 – Additional Registrant
Trev E. Peterson
Continuing Legal Education:
Specific accreditation information for participating in this program can be referenced on our website.
Key Forms, Checklists, Agreements, and Reporting Requirements
Forming a working and beneficial LLC requires specialized knowledge and meticulous attention to detail. This practical briefing provides a condensed guide to the forms, checklists, documents, and critical decisions required to form an LLC without diminishing its built-in protections. Build your skills – register today!
• Weigh the pros and cons of using LLCs.
• Review key operating agreements and OA provisions where mistakes are often made.
• Identify critical recordkeeping and reporting practices that reinforce the validity of the LLC.
• Better understand the uses and limitations of single member LLCs.
• LLC Advantages and Disadvantages
• How to Form an LLC (with Forms and Checklists)
• What’s Different About Single Member LLCs?
• Drafting Operating Agreements
• Drafting and Filing Articles of Organization
• Corporate Recordkeeping and Reporting Requirements