Administrative LawAdministrative law includes matters before city and county boards, to state and federal agencies. Knudsen Law Firm lawyers have experience representing clients in matters from seeking permits required by county zoning ordinances to responding to regulatory actions brought by city, county and state agencies.

If you need assistance with administrative entities, contact one of the Administrative Law Practice Group Attorneys for answers.

Call 402-475-7011 or 800-714-3439 for an appointment.

Attorneys specializing in this area: