At the Knudsen Law Firm, we know this is what clients want, and we promise to deliver:
- Value. Whatever the fee arrangement is – alternate, fixed or hourly – you will get your money’s worth.
- Solutions to (and prevention of) problems, i.e., getting you out of trouble.
- Money. Ways to save it, keep it or make it.
- Expertise in the particular area(s) of law where you need counsel.
- Attention. You will feel that you are our most important client.
- Communication. Only bats and mushrooms like to be kept in the dark. You won’t be.
- To be involved. You will be asked your opinion and have a say in every decision.
- Timeliness. We will meet every deadline.
- Courtesy and respect. You will be treated as a person, not just a file.
- No surprises. We will tell you what will happen and prepare you for what might happen.
- Prompt and understandable billing.
- Prompt answers. To questions – and to any complaints.
- Guidance and counsel. On what you must or should do.
- Follow through.
If you do not find that have met or exceeded your expectations in all of these areas, I want to hear about it. I personally will do what it takes to make you satisfied.
“We help you deal with it”
Jeanelle R. Lust
Knudsen Law Firm
(402) 475-7011 (Work)
(800) 714-3439 (Work)
(402) 440-3731 (Mobile)
(402) 423-4768 (Home)
Knudsen, Berkheimer, Richardson & Endacott, LLP
3800 VerMaas Place, Suite 200
Lincoln, NE 68502